Saturday, August 8, 2009

SUNSET PRIDE: UFO Response Team

I live with my family in the Sunset District of San Francisco on the far western edge of the United States. I love this neighborhood and have lived here off and on 8 years - I think. Hard to pin-point exactly what I love about this neighborhood, so many different facets. The people, the fog (world class), Golden Gate Park, the ocean... So I'll try and write about my hood whenever inspired.

What not a better way to start off this series than with the UFO Response Team. Yeah, they are headquartered right down the street from our apartment. I know this because their response vehicle is always parked a few blocks down the street. Can't tell you how nice it is to have them close by. After all there are a lot of unexplainable activities going on inside Golden Gate Park and around the hood these days.

Are you a believer? Have you run into the UFO Response Team? Do you know what to do if you run into a UFO? If not go here and find out more about UFOs.


















3 comments:

  1. Do you have a camcorder? Can you post a video of this car and where the guy lives, maybe even interview him? I want to join! I'll get me a cruiser all done up like this and start crusing the streets, hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANON, thanks for the comment. Funny thing, for as many times as I have seen this car in the neighborhood, I still have yet to see the owner. Kinda mysterious!

    ReplyDelete