Sunday, August 9, 2009

First Pics of the Season

Had an opportunity to visit a friend down in Santa Cruz yesterday and spend the night. Had a great time connecting with these fellas, it has been awhile. Good conversation, good beverages all topped off with a great BBQ. Woke up this morning and found some surf and was able to take my first water shots of the season. Felt good to get in the water and snap a couple. Had to get back home so could not stay long unfortunately. Paid the price for not stretching out prior and my back is STIFF.

No spectacular shots with the one below being the best. Just good to get out.

I'm hoping this will be a good season for me out in the water with the camera. I feel like I have the basics down, now I just need good waves and surfers/bodyboarders to shoot.














No comments:

Post a Comment