Friday, August 7, 2009

MT: Coyotes to Mermaids to Fens?

We are back! Each year my family and I take a trip out to Montana to visit my wife's relatives. Great Falls to be exact. I really look forward to this trip. I truly enjoy the people we spend time with (Grandma/Great Grandma, Uncle, Cousins, Neices/Nephews, Family Friends). Typically our time is spent hanging out on the deck, relaxing, napping, drinking a beer (or two), and engaging in conversation. Serious downtime. We also spend time visiting the State Fair, the Sip-N-Dip, Farmers Market, fishing if there is time and what would a trip be to MT without a visit to the DQ and the Taco Treat. We'll also try to break away from Great Falls and check out another portion of the State. This year it was a visit to Heather's cousin and her family up near Choteau. What a great time we've had. Below is a small collection of images from the trip. We always find we are never ready to come home and that just another couple days away from CA would be just right.

I'll be posting a couple separate exposes on our trip that are worth writing about. Stay tuned.



























No comments:

Post a Comment