Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I've been BLOGGED!!!











OK so blogging is relatively new to me. One of the aspects I'm most curious about is WHO is reading my BLOG and how are they finding me? Well I did a very informal search on google to see what I could find. I stumbled upon the BLOGGED site (click on screen shots for detail) listing my BLOG (about 5 clicks deep into the search), with a 7.8 rating no less by an editor. Or at least this is how they describe the review process, "Editor reviews are provided by professional editors who evaluate a blog based on the following criteria: Frequency of Updates, Relevance of Content, Site Design, and Writing Style.". I was surprised at this discovery and can only think this must be some gimmick or "standard review" to get me to sign onto whatever the site has to offer - who knows!? Looks like I'll be turning in my resignation letter tomorrow, who knows where this blogging could take me - NOT!!! I would like to update the look of my BLOG though, perhaps that will get me to the 8.0 I'm so eager to attain.

Should I be worried that I'm loosely categorized under "Parenting"? I hope they don't read my previous post.


No comments:

Post a Comment