Thursday, December 10, 2009

A 10 minute detour...

















So the cold snap has not let up! Frigid out at the beach and even colder inland. Can't recall a spat of a weather this cold for quite some time. Regardless, the snow on Mt. Diablo is having a hard time melting in these conditions. When it has snowed in the past it is usually gone within 24 hours.

On my way into San Francisco for a meeting I decide to take a quick 10 minute detour to snap some more pics. Was glad I did because these are definitely better than my ones from the other morning. And found another good vantage point from which to shoot from in he future.

Thanks Mother Nature!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jaim. I suspect a good portion of the swamp is white by this point? All the best to Nate and the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete