Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mike Stone JUSTICE!!!

So this is what I'll call the Mike Stone JUSTICE editorial section of my BLOG. After having just gotten through the second season of "The Streets of San Francisco" (don't get me started on how great this program is) I find myself wondering how Mike Stone would handle some of the BS we City Dwellers contend with on a daily basis. In my mind I fantasize hearing these words come out of Mike Stone's mouth...
























Now of course Mike Stone was too classy of a cop to talk like this but a guy can still fantasize right? So my nominee for the first ever Mike Stone JUSTICE award is...

...THE GUY WHO LETS HIS DOG TAKE A DUMP IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE AND DOESN'T PICK IT UP AFTERWARD!!!

Look out Buddy Boy, with some good old fashioned investigative work, I'll track you down and make you feel the wrath of Mike Stone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment